Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Playing with paper

Not a whole lot to post today. I just took a couple videos I thought I'd share :) Today has been a fairly normal Tuesday-I had class this morning, so Eli got to spend the morning with Aunt Jenny. We came home and had some lunch (Eggs, cheese & whole wheat bread-YUM!), played, and then Eli took a nap. When he got up we went to get the mail, and it was full of grocery store ads...so Eli decided he wanted to play...
He played with the paper for a good 20 minutes!

Here's a video of him enjoying it:



As he was playing I remembered Jennifer telling me that's how they got Ben to crawl-they put newspapers across the room, and he wanted them, and went for them. Here's my attempt...mean mommy...


In other news, Eli is eating like a pig! I love it :) Now I'm not the biggest eater of the family-HA! The other day he ate 3/4 of a piece of chicken (a whole chicken breast!) a serving of butternut squash that was the same size serving I ate, some applesauce (cuz he was still hungry) and some Cheerios (again, still hungry). Tonight he ate 1/2 a pork chop, rice, some peach, cantaloupe, and a couple of bites of zucchini...and this was just one hour after he had some applesauce and Cheerios for a snack! Crazy kid! I'm just waiting for him to wake up and not fit into any of his clothes any more...I feel like I'm overfeeding him sometimes, but as soon as I stop feeding him, he cries and cries, or is very cranky until he gets more food. Apparently he has my ability to pack the food in. Wait 'till he tastes ice cream...
That's about all. I have a full evening of going through my August pictures to put on Kodak-though I don't think I am going to get it all done...I took A LOT of pictures!

1 comment:

MaranathaMom said...

The first video sounds like he is reading you the paper! So cute!