Okay, so I said I would post again with pictures...but I ended up not taking any pictures at all today! I know! Can you believe it?! SO, not wanting to disappoint all 10 of you :) I am posting a picture from yesterday. It's not a great picture...but by the time we finally got the camera Eli's cuteness had stopped...We went over to Edgar's Abuelo's house yesterday after church. We had a really nice time seeing family and hanging out. We were just getting ready to go and Eli started playing with Abuelo. Eli likes to bump heads...if you tilt your head towards him, he will bump his forehead to yours. It's pretty funny. Well, he was doing that with Abuelo. Super cute! And we
missed it...but it's a fun picture of Abuelo laughing.
Today was super busy, but good. After my great start to the morning Eli and I headed out to the mall for a play date with the mommy group I'm in. It was really nice to get out and hang out with some moms. We played in the play area and then had lunch. I had totally anticipated taking pictures, but Eli wanted to walk around the whole time...and since the only way he can walk is if I am holding his hands, I was unable to snap any pictures. Oh well...I'm sure we'll be back at the mall again soon to play :)Afterwards I went to Kmart and got my costume for the upcoming Murder Mystery party Edgar and I are going to. We're so excited! Krista is hosting it, and it is sure to be a blast. I'm a cocktail waitress from the 20's. Edgar is part of the mob. Fun times :)
We got home and Eli took a well deserved nap, and I got some things done that needed to be done. We ate dinner, played with Eli, ya know, normal evening stuff :)
(While eating dinner Krista called and gave an update on Tricia. She made it through surgery very well. The 'mass' wasn't cancerous, PRAISE THE LORD! and every thing went great. Thanks so much for praying!)
Then I cut Edgar's hair. By myself. Without my sister's help. And it doesn't look terrible.
It's been a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment