Saturday, July 30, 2011

Finally home with a 10 MONTH OLD! :)

We finally made it home early Saturday morning...like 4:00 am early :) We crawled into our beds and slept until 9. I was THRILLED that the kids slept in that long-they are early risers usually. God must've known we needed our sleep. We got up and unpacked and then got ready to go over to Abuela's house. Oh...and by the way...Leah is now 10 months old, and quite happy about it!
Great Grandpa was there too. Leah was pretty cute sitting on his lap. I think he liked playing with her-he kept trying to get her to crawl over to him.


Leilani had put together a photo album for mom of all the pictures we took while on vacation, and gave it to her. The album turned out great Leilani!


Katie and Eli watched 'Tangled' in mom's room. By this point I think Eli was pretty tired...

...when I checked on them again he was under the covers...and the next time I checked on them he was sound asleep. Apparently the trip was exhausting for him too :)

Leah, on the other hand, was content to play with Isaac and the water bottles.

The biggest reason we ventured over to Abuela's house was to see Edgar's aunt and uncle. I don't think I had ever met them before, so it was nice to meet some more of Edgar's family. They were super nice. His Uncle Carlos was a baseball coach, so we had fun talking baseball. He thinks Justin Verlander is a great pitcher, so Uncle Carlos is okay with me :)

We had a nice time hanging out, and headed for home early...and went to bed :)

No comments: