Sunday, July 24, 2011

JUMP!

Sunday morning we got up and went to Chamber United. That's the church Rick and Kristi started in Deckerville. It was a great service. Johnny led worship and Rick preached a really good sermon.


After church we went to a graduation party for a family friend. Eli fell asleep on the way there and would not wake up. We took him from the car, sat with him for a bit (still asleep) then laid him down on the ground where he slept for over an hour.

When we got home mom kept the kids, and the rest of us headed to the lake to jump off the breakwall. The water was pretty rough, but we jumped anyway :)


I actually jumped too. I wasn't really sure I was going to actually jump, but I did. I only went off twice...but that was two more times than I thought I was going to go :)

Johnny is fairly entertaining to watch jump.

It was pretty fun. The water was not too cold, and though the water was a little rough, it was kinda fun to be in. Isaiah came along too, and I think he must have jumped in about 30 times. I think he had a lot of fun :)
I'm sure this is something we'll do most summers that we come up here-soon Eli & Leah will be there jumping with us :)

No comments: