Today Eli and I met up with some friends at the park. This was a different park than we have been to, and it was super nice. We'll have to go again!
My handsome little Tiger fan!

Talking nice and loud for all to hear!
The mommies brought some outdoor toys. The kiddos enjoyed playing a little golf...
...and roller skating. I brought Eli's wagon and a couple of balls to play with. Those didn't make it into the pictures, but the kids had fun with them!
Eli and Rosemary played for a while-throwing pine needles on each other... :)
Rosemary threw a few on me too :) It's good to be a kid!
I think the 'hit' of the day was the cheese puffs one of the moms brought...
This 'little' cutie is 3 1/2 months old...and 19lbs! He's super cute, and a great little baby :)
My handsome little Tiger fan!
Talking nice and loud for all to hear!
The mommies brought some outdoor toys. The kiddos enjoyed playing a little golf...
...and roller skating. I brought Eli's wagon and a couple of balls to play with. Those didn't make it into the pictures, but the kids had fun with them!
Eli and Rosemary played for a while-throwing pine needles on each other... :)
Rosemary threw a few on me too :) It's good to be a kid!
I think the 'hit' of the day was the cheese puffs one of the moms brought...
This 'little' cutie is 3 1/2 months old...and 19lbs! He's super cute, and a great little baby :)We had a great time playing. It's so much more fun hanging out with other mommies now that Eli will actually play a bit with other kids. He LOVES being outside, too, so he was great!
We got home and he went down for a nap...and is just now waking up (2 1/2 hours later). I suppose I should go get him... :)
Happy Friday to you!

No comments:
Post a Comment