Hey. It's me. Eli
Mommy's been calling me 'Mr. Crank Pants' today.
I think it has something to do with me not being too happy.
Mommy's trying to make me happy...but I think she's getting tired...
I'm just not feeling quite normal, I suppose...
Mommy has given me lots of toys to play with
and there have been a few smiles.
I've watched some TV, and eaten almost a whole bowl of Oatmeal (which is the most food I've eaten in a week), but it's jut not working. I'm just not feeling good.
Tons of these:
and I'm downright sick of these:
(They really start to hurt my nose after a while!) I don't have a fever, but I've been coughing a lot, and my nose keeps spewing this green stuff. Gross. Mommy says diaper changing time hasn't been too thrilling either...My mouth hurts too...I've got something called a 'molar' coming in, and IT HURTS!
Mommy's been calling me 'Mr. Crank Pants' today.
I think it has something to do with me not being too happy.
Mommy's trying to make me happy...but I think she's getting tired...
I'm just not feeling quite normal, I suppose...
Mommy has given me lots of toys to play with
and there have been a few smiles.
I've watched some TV, and eaten almost a whole bowl of Oatmeal (which is the most food I've eaten in a week), but it's jut not working. I'm just not feeling good. There's been lots of this:
Tons of these:
and I'm downright sick of these:
(They really start to hurt my nose after a while!) I don't have a fever, but I've been coughing a lot, and my nose keeps spewing this green stuff. Gross. Mommy says diaper changing time hasn't been too thrilling either...My mouth hurts too...I've got something called a 'molar' coming in, and IT HURTS! Mommy hopes I feel better soon (and so do I!) because she doesn't like to see this...
Hope your day is tear-free, tissue-free, and nasty-diaper-free. Cuz mine hasn't been so far...
Hope your day is tear-free, tissue-free, and nasty-diaper-free. Cuz mine hasn't been so far...
1 comment:
I remember when Torrey's molars came in. She was miserable and she had the worst diapers which led to her only diaper rash and it was bad. We were all miserable. She enjoyed taking baths ... it seemed to give her some measure of relief. Praying those little buggars pop out soon!
Post a Comment