Friday, January 15, 2010

A busy Wednesday

This past Wednesday Eli and I headed to the Aquarium. We met up with some friends and had a GREAT time. Eli had so much fun this time! The last time we went he was pretty little, and didn't really get out of the stroller much. But this time he was so excited to 'walk' (with my help...) up to the displays and look at the fish. He would cry every time we would move on to the next display :) I thought you'd enjoy just a few pictures from our day He loved this fish for some reason...

Ummmm...I think the fish is bigger than Eli. Kinda creepy...but Eli loved it :)

"Here fishy fishy fishy!"

Rosemary, one of the friends we met up with.
I didn't really get all that many pictures, because Eli wanted to walk (he walked almost the whole way through holding my hand!) and I was pushing the stroller too...so it was a little awkward to shoot pictures. I did take a couple of videos for your viewing entertainment :)



Edgar and I decided to go ahead and get Aquarium passes, so you'll probably be seeing lots of Aquarium pictures this year :) We had so much fun!
After we got back from the Aquarium Eli took a nap, and I tutored for 2 hours. Then Eli got up, we played a bit, and then headed for church.
Now that we are in our new church building we are finally starting up Wednesday night classes. We are looking forward to our class-we're going through the Jerry Bridges book 'The Practice of Godliness'. I think I read that book a long time ago in college...but it will be good to go through it again!
It was my 'turn', however, to hang out in the nursery, so I got to play with Eli and Creed.
Eli loves this little toy...only he really hasn't learned to share. Creed would try to play with it too, and Eli would push him away...hmmmm.

As you can see, though, Creed is a pretty good-natured kid, and didn't mind that Eli was being a bully :) We're gonna have to work on that 'sharing' thing...

No comments: