Yesterday I had to teach...and since I'm without a car, Jennifer came to my house to watch Eli so I could use her car. I'm sure my students were thrilled that they didn't get the day off because of my accident :) Carly came over with Jennifer and helped her watch Eli. Carly got to give him breakfast, got him dressed, and changed his diaper. Nice work!

Eli looks thrilled...nothin' like some multi-grain cereal to help your day start out right :)
Yesterday afternoon Eli was playing with his blocks and being SO cute! He played with them for about a half an hour...and I took a zillion pictures :)
The blue and the red one have bells inside (the yellow one has a mirror...hence the very focused look in the picture above this one...) so he was shaking them to hear it. He was so fun to watch. (Side note...notice the disaster he is sitting in. That's pretty much what the living room looks like until about 5:00...right before Edgar gets home. Shhhhh! Don't tell!) I've been playing around with Photoshop, trying to learn new stuff...these next pictures are a coupe of edits I've done in the last couple of days. I have loads to learn, but I am getting better at it!
Which on is bigger? :)
Which on is bigger? :)
Those crazy eyes....In other un-photographed news, I ran/walked today. I haven't had the chance to go since Monday because of my classes, and...well...a car accident (though I will admit, I wasn't planning on going on Wednesday anyway...I'm gonna use the car accident excuse as much as I can for as long as I can, though...). We went our usual route, and got home a minute and a half faster, so that's good. I walked for 10 minutes, and then ran 3/walked 5 the rest of the time. You would think with running for longer (3 min. instead of 2) I would have gotten home faster, but I'm pretty sure at the end I was walking faster than I was running...oh well. Tomorrow Edgar is coming with us, and he always makes me work harder :)
It's been a fairly eventful morning...not even noon yet, and I have edited photos, gone for a walk, given Eli breakfast and a bath, took a shower, put Eli to bed (and rescued his leg from the side bars...first time he's gotten stuck, and BOY was he mad!) read my Bible (Thought it was funny how 'The Lord APPOINTED a great fish to swallow Jonah...(Jonah 1:17) Not just a random swallowing...I don't know why that struck me this morning...) and updated my blog. Now if the next 10 hours of my day goes that well, I'll be thrilled :)

3 comments:
Wow! You have been PRODUCTIVE. And yes, that is interesting that the Lord appointed a FISH. Makes you think how much more he appoints us to do simple things that we seem simply wired to do...like mothering, for instance ;)
you are so right about his eyes....mezmorizing....
Carly will do anything for a little cash... although, my guess is, she'd do all that stuff for FREE, too! We had fun with Mr. Eyes.
Post a Comment