I did it. I actually walked two days in a row :) Yay for me! Today I walked a little farther-2.73 miles, and it took me 49 min. 17 sec. Still don't have my Mp3 player, but no dwarf songs in my head today :) It was pretty hot again, but didn't feel quite as humid. Today I attached some toys to the stroller with some 'links' so Eli had something to play with, so I think he enjoyed the walk a bit more. He stayed awake again today and had fun talking to the wind :)
My plan is to take tomorrow off (going swimming with friends) and walk with Edgar on Saturday. I'm going to walk 3 miles Saturday, and never look back :) I decided once I walk 3 miles I am going to start running a bit during the walk.
That's all. Sorry for 2 posts in a row with no pictures...I'm sure I'll put some up tomorrow after we go swimming :)
Have you noticed I use a lot of smiley faces? I almost can't write without them now... :)
8 years ago
1 comment:
Hey! Today is the SECOND DAY _I've_ been at the gym! Great minds think alike! I DO NOT like RUNNING. But it's not so bad on the treadmill. Maybe I should work toward 3 mi on the treadmill, and if I can do that I will do a 5K with you. Scary stuff.
Post a Comment