Tuesday, November 22, 2011

10.20.2011 Fun

A friend of ours from church gave us this cardboard house for the kids. They have been loving it (and so far have only slightly damaged it...) Leah enjoys playing with the door...and getting inside and pushing it around while she walks. Kinda funny to sit in the family room and watch a house move around 'magically'.
Edgar can fit in there too :) Pretty sure I can't. Well...I could probably fit, but I don't know that I would be able to get out.

And seriously...why don't my kids have pants on? They usually have pants on...



(This is obviously from a different day...because Leah has pants on...)

Leah also enjoys playing with her daddy's running hat.

She thinks she's so funny! (And she's right!)

'Ummmm...Where'd everybody go?!'

Funny that she loves wearing daddy's hat, but I can't keep HER hats on her...guess she's just picky like that.

No comments: