When the Tiger's come to town I always try and get to at least one game. Fortunately, Edgar's mom was able to stay with the kids and Edgar and I got to go to the game without the kids. We had a lot of fun.
We got there really early so we were able to watch some of the players hit batting practice. We saw Miguel Cabrera...not my favorite player in the world, but still kinda cool that we got to see him up close.
Jim Leyland
Justin Verlander warming up. I was pretty excited to see him pitch :)
The game started right on time, and Verlander was awesome :)
I need one of these hats...
Valverde closed out the game...made it a little more exciting that it probably should have been, but the Tiger's won :) Evan Longoria hit a home run in the 9th, and it landed quite literally 3 rows in front of us. My mom and dad saw us on TV :) Does that make us famous? Haha. Kidding.
We got there really early so we were able to watch some of the players hit batting practice. We saw Miguel Cabrera...not my favorite player in the world, but still kinda cool that we got to see him up close.
Jim Leyland
Justin Verlander warming up. I was pretty excited to see him pitch :)
The game started right on time, and Verlander was awesome :)
I need one of these hats...
Valverde closed out the game...made it a little more exciting that it probably should have been, but the Tiger's won :) Evan Longoria hit a home run in the 9th, and it landed quite literally 3 rows in front of us. My mom and dad saw us on TV :) Does that make us famous? Haha. Kidding. We had a really nice evening together...failed to get a picture of the two of us...but oh well :) We'll be sure to go again next year!!
2 comments:
BUT, Mom got a picture of you on her phone from her tv screen! Haha, you'll have to print that one out.
AHHH! She sent me a txt of that too...I should have posted that pic :)
Post a Comment