It's been a while...December was a blur. I can't believe it's 2011...I had a goal of posting something every day this year, and I already missed day 1. Oops. So, I'll start today. We'll see how it goes. I can't count the number of times I have looked something up on my blog, trying to remember when something happened, and it irritates me that I've been so bad about posting-especially things that Leah does. SO, I am going to try and do better. Even if it's just a picture...cuz really, that's what you want, right? To see my beautiful kids :)
So, to appease you, here is Eli playing with his tools :)
Well...the first one is just him being cute...runny nose and all.
I love watching him play with them. They keep him occupied for really long periods of time.
LOVE his tool belt.
And Leah is pretty cute too :) She's wearing her super cute tye-dyed shirt we made in Michigan. She managed to pee through it...along with the next outfit I put her in...apparently she's getting enough to eat :)
Well...the first one is just him being cute...runny nose and all.
I love watching him play with them. They keep him occupied for really long periods of time.
LOVE his tool belt.
And Leah is pretty cute too :) She's wearing her super cute tye-dyed shirt we made in Michigan. She managed to pee through it...along with the next outfit I put her in...apparently she's getting enough to eat :)Hopefully I'll post some pictures on Walmart from the month of December-there are tons of pictures I need to go through. The thought of it makes me panic a little bit. SO, for now I will just start with today and try not to get behind. We'll see...Oh...and I'm starting to exercise tomorrow. I WILL loose this weight!
No comments:
Post a Comment