Sunday, September 19, 2010

Prayers

I have about 3 different blog entries I should be doing, but I'm not :) I had to share this, though...
Tonight as I was putting Eli to bed, he had this little smile as we walked to his room. When we got into his room, and he was in bed, he whispered "Prayers?", and I said, "Yes, Eli, we're going to say our prayers." He got a bigger smile on his face, and listened so sweetly as I prayed for him. And then he went to sleep.
I love that his daddy (who usually puts him to bed) prays with him every night. I love praying with him on the few nights I put him to bed. And I REALLY love that ELI loves prayer time.

2 comments:

Jennifer McGregor said...

Super sweet!

Mother of three said...

that is cute. My kids like prayer time too, but are not as excited to listen the older they get. I hope Eli never looses that love...