When Krista needed a root canal, I was happy to come over and hang out with her kiddos.
Jacob is getting so big! When he's laying down, he works so hard to sit up :)
Katie is such a good big sister-she loves taking care of her brother, and giving him kisses :)
He sat on his own...it was for about a half of a second, but still :)
Chillin' out in his boppy.
I kept trying to get Eli to give him a kiss, but he would just get (really) close to his face. I don't think Jacob really knows what to think of his cousin :)
Cutie pies :)
And what was Leah doing during this 'photo shoot'? She was making as big of a mess as she could with a PB&J and applesauce...
Looking forward to more fun times with these 2 cuties!







No comments:
Post a Comment