Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Meeting Ethan!

Tuesday night Leilani called and said that her contractions were getting stronger...so we were kinda on alert :) So Wednesday we got to hang out with Isaac while his mommy was having a baby! This little guy is now a big brother!
So Eli thought he'd teach him some 'big brother stuff' on Wednesday :) Ya know...like sharing your toys, and stuff...


Leah had fun playing with her cousin too!

I think I need to send some of these home with Isaac-he had a lot of fun playing with them. I had loads 'o fun cleaning them up...

Leah followed Isaac around most of the day.

He was pretty tolerant of her-even when she was hitting his head.

Instead of getting mad, he just helped her put her pacifier back in. He's got this 'big brother' thing down!

Cute kids :)

These two played in this tent for a long time. They just giggled at each other. Completely adorable.

At about 6:00 we all (Edgar, the kids, mom, dad, and I) headed to the hospital to meet Ethan. It took us a while to get there...then once we got there we had trouble finding the room, so by the time we made it to the room it was after 7:00...SO, we didn't get to stay for long. By the time I got to snuggle him he had to go get blood work done, so I only got to hold him for about a minute...but it was a good minute!

Here's the handsome boy!

We should be seeing him again very soon...and I'll take more than 2 pictures :)

Welcome Ethan!!! We love you already :)

1 comment:

Jennifer McGregor said...

Congratulations on a new little nephew!!!