Friday Edgar took the day off. I'm so glad he did. He's been working so hard lately, he deserved a day off. I had an eye appointment in the morning, and then went and got a pedicure while Edgar took care of the kids. It was a nice little break for me :) Then I remembered that I was suppose to make a cake for Edgar's grandfather, so I spent the afternoon baking-which is always fun. That evening we headed over to Abuelito's house for some cake.
Leah snugglin' with Abuelito
I had to change Eli's shirt before we left...and he insisted that he wanted the shirt with the letters (the Alaska shirt) AND the orange shirt...he got his way :)
Eli loves the dogs at Abuelito's house.
The boys and the kids :)
Leah snugglin' with Abuelito
I had to change Eli's shirt before we left...and he insisted that he wanted the shirt with the letters (the Alaska shirt) AND the orange shirt...he got his way :)
Eli loves the dogs at Abuelito's house.
The boys and the kids :)We didn't stay late...the kids needed to go to bed. It was a nice evening seeing everyone.
On Saturday Eli wanted to paint...
He started painting on paper, but discovered it's more fun to paint on your arms...
...and your face. He had a blast, and I got the floor swept and another cake made...and got to talk to my sister without interruptions. Totally worth the mess.
I did take him outside and hose him down before putting him in the tub, though...THAT he didn't like. Apparently the water was too cold...
On Saturday Eli wanted to paint...
He started painting on paper, but discovered it's more fun to paint on your arms...
...and your face. He had a blast, and I got the floor swept and another cake made...and got to talk to my sister without interruptions. Totally worth the mess.
I did take him outside and hose him down before putting him in the tub, though...THAT he didn't like. Apparently the water was too cold...I'll leave you with a video of Leah laughing. Best.Sound.Ever.

No comments:
Post a Comment