Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fun first :)

I have tried several times to upload a video...but I think it is entirely too huge (231,000 KB...) so I am going to give up and just tell you :)
Leah rolled over for the first time last night. And has since rolled over a bunch of times today. I actually caught her VERY FIRST roll over on video. But you can't see it, because the file is too big. Unless you want to come over to my house and see it. Too bad for those of you that live too far away ;)
Just thought I'd share :)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Yay Leah!!!

I got the Mommy's Blog bib at Target. It was the last one they had or I would have grabbed a bunch for all the mommy bloggers I know! I hope you can find it! You need one!