Friday, August 13, 2010

A Week Filled With Friends!

This week has been one fun week! Monday the cousins got together (see previous post), Tuesday a bunch of kids from the mommy group I am in came over (along with their moms), Wednesday, Eli went to Olivia's house while I went to my 32 week appointment (baby is doing great!), Thursday we went to Sam's with Aunt Jennifer, and today Olivia came over to play! WHEW! We were busy, but it was a FUN buys!
Olivia and Eli really play good together. It's so cute to watch them play. Eli gets so excited when he sees her-he calls her 'Liva'...which I just might have to call her from now on.
They played with ALL of Eli's toys, watched TV and ate lunch. (WAY impressed with how well Olivia can feed herself...Eli needs to take some lessons).
One of their favorite toys was the piano...this was the only point I actually got the camera out. This look she kept giving me was cracking me up. Think she gets tired of getting her picture taken?... :)
'You sure you're playing the right notes?'
'NO! It's THIS one!' :)
I kept thinking of Ryan & Amanda...(that only makes sense to my family...) Who knows, maybe someday these two will play 'The Hallelujah Chorus' in Teens Involved...not likely...
She's so cute! I thought she looked a little like her Aunt Michelle in this picture :)
The batteries in my camera were dying, so I didn't get any more pictures of the day...They played all mornings, so that when naptime came, Eli was OUT. He slept for over 3 hours, which is quite long for him. I may have taken a 2 hour nap...who knows...
Our weekend looks much less exciting. Maybe we'll get to the pool tomorrow...maybe...
I DO have a post planned on the before/after pictures from our kitchen, but I've been waiting for a couple of cabinet doors to come in. They are in, now, so once I charge up my batteries I'll take some pictures and post it. It looks SO NICE!

No comments: