Friday, July 9, 2010

Random...

I've been terrible the last two weeks about updating...I'm home...lots to share about our trip and all the hard work Edgar has done...I've been spending the last few evenings going through the pictures from the trip. I will never be able to do a post everything that we did, so as I go through the pictures and edit a few, I figured I'd just put some of my favorites as I come across them. I will be loading the rest up to walmart.com (sorry Jenny) and I'll send those out. Anyway...here are a couple of pictures from the trip. There's really no rhyme or reason or order...just a couple pictures I ran across that I like :) Peek-a-boo! This was taken at the campground we went to over the weekend of the 4th...Eli had just had some ice cream...I think he's happy :)
Eli at the Tiger's game. He was so super good at the game!
This was a video mom took of Eli enjoying the game. He liked dancing every time the music came on-which was often :)

1 comment:

Jennifer McGregor said...

Love that first picture! Those eyes! Ummm, I will come over and look at those pictures at your house...