Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday

Today was a pretty low-key day. I finally got our stuff organized in our room-I was getting tired of rooting through my suitcase in the dark to find things...I also baked the rest of the sugar cookies for Randee's shower. I needed 70...I baked 106. I think I may have overdone it. We'll see if I decorate all of them...
We also had a little birthday party for Johnny. His birthday was a week ago so we made a cake and had hamburgers and fries for dinner. It was good, but I ate way too much...
Just a couple of pictures from today. It was extremely windy all day, so we didn't even go outside to play. Eli colored for a bit. Like how he's holding a book on colors while coloring? He's always learning :)
Dad read to Eli a bit too. Eli is starting to warm up to my parents. He was walking around the table after dinner while the adults still sat there, and kept stopping at dad so that dad would 'give him five'. Cute.
We're just sitting here watching the Tigers play. I really should try and get to bed on time tonight...we'll see...

No comments: