Today we got to see our little girl again :) And yes, she's still a girl :) The Ultrasound Tech was quite certain. I was going to post the 'It's a girl' picture, but thought I'd spare our daughter that humiliation...
Anyway, here are a few shots of her. I put the picture on without any labels, then the same picture with labels in case you can't make out what is what :)
Picture 1:
Picture 1:
Here she is! A nice McGregor head...
Picture 2:
Picture 3:
We were informed that I'm a week farther than I thought, which was fabulous news. We set a tentative C-Section date too, so that's exciting. It's so crazy that I'm over half way done with this pregnancy already!After the ultrasound Eli and I went to McDonald's for lunch (yes...that's 2 days in a row...what can I say? My baby loves fries...not good...) and then went to Gator Fred's. We've been there once before-Eli loves it. It has a bunch of bounce houses and an area set up like a make-believe street (with pretend fire house, grocery store, etc.)
Eli decided to pump a little iron:

He played for a couple of hours, then fell asleep, exhausted, on the way home. He took a good, long 3 hour nap while I cleaned a little bit. (I actually dusted...so I truly feel like I accomplished something today...) When he woke up we had Ryan, Jennifer and the kids over for a gourmet meal of hot dogs :) It was kind of impromptu, but very fun. Nothing like grilled hot dogs... :)
Now I'm just waiting for the 'Dancing with the Stars' finale to start...9 minutes away!
1 comment:
Mmmm, dinner WAS fun! Thanks for the casserole, too... very yummy! Love the pictures of La-ia. Cutie!
Post a Comment