I'm still feeling a little behind with posting things...We went to a birthday party on Saturday. Yet another kiddo turning one :) (Happy Birthday Creed!) I have pictures...will post them as soon as I get them off my camera :)
Sunday after church Edgar cleaned out the gutters all afternoon, and Eli and I enjoyed playing outside in the GORGEOUS weather. It was the perfect temperature. Eli thoroughly enjoyed playing with sticks, and grass, and the hose (mess...) in the back yard.
Monday, Eli and I met some friends at the park. We stayed there for over 2 hours watching our kids playing, and talking. A friend of mine is pregnant, and we are only about a week apart, so it's fun comparing pregnancies :) She is WAY sicker than I am, though...I feel bad for her. Hopefully she'll be over her morning sickness soon.
Tuesday afternoon we went to a new play place here in town. These pictures were taken with my phone, so they aren't the best quality, but you'll get the idea :)
Eli loved this little truck. He had so much fun in it. He could only go backwards, but he did that for a while :)
This place had dress up clothes for the kids too. I thought he looked so cute in this little fireman outfit.
The main attraction was the bounce houses...Eli didn't really love that part as much-he's still a little small for it. But we got in for a while. Notice...I say WE. Ya...
Eli enjoyed the kitchen area.
Eli loved this little truck. He had so much fun in it. He could only go backwards, but he did that for a while :)
This place had dress up clothes for the kids too. I thought he looked so cute in this little fireman outfit.
The main attraction was the bounce houses...Eli didn't really love that part as much-he's still a little small for it. But we got in for a while. Notice...I say WE. Ya...
Eli enjoyed the kitchen area.Wednesday was fairly uneventful. I had a dentist appointment. Edgar got sick :( He's still a little blah...He took the day off today-which means he REALLY doesn't feel well. He didn't even log in. A sure sign...Today has been spent calling doctors, filling his prescription, playing with Eli, and getting my blood drawn...I hate needles. Have I even mentioned that?
And lastly, I leave you with some videos.
This first one is from last week. The Lawrence Welk show came on PBS, and Eli was completely enthralled. He'll have to spend some time with Grandpa Tuinstra next time we go home-apparently they have a common interest :)
And this last video is one of my favorites. Eli can't seem to stay awake during lunch anymore. Apparently I am not making 'exciting' enough meals for him...This has been the scene every day this week:
And this last video is one of my favorites. Eli can't seem to stay awake during lunch anymore. Apparently I am not making 'exciting' enough meals for him...This has been the scene every day this week:
(Hopefully these videos work...they are loading kinda funny...)

3 comments:
couldn't get them to work....
love love love your boy. the videos worked for me, and totally made my morning. especially you giggling in the background. ha!
HA! Funniest video! I was laughing right along with you:)
Post a Comment