Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumkin Patch

It would seem it's time to visit the pumkin patch :) We took Eli yesterday for his first visit to the Pumkin patch near our church. It wasn't as big as the one Krista or Renae just went to but I still managed to take 200 pictures...that could be because I was playing with a new camera (that story to come later...
Anyway...I put some pictures in a collage, because there were just so many of them...and the rest are some of my favorites :)


Pumpkin_patch_collageblog



IMG_0088

Daddy and his boy :)

IMG_0189

I was thrilled to get some pictures with me & Eli :)

IMG_0162



IMG_0156



IMG_0151

We had so much fun. You'll notice in the first set of pictures that Olivia was there too. John & Christine joined us for the first bit, and we got some more pictures of Eli & Olivia...ya can never have enough!

Yes, we did buy a pumpkin...now I just have to decide what to do with it...

No comments: