Friday, April 3, 2009

Spa day!

On Friday my mother-in-law treated me to a facial. It was so much fun. Jennifer watched Eli while I went off to the spa. (It's hard being a mom...) I met Ruth there and we went in and got our complimentary robe and slippers, and hung out at the pool and hot tub for a while. Then I went for an hour long facial. It was SO relaxing. Although, the first thing the lady said to me was 'It looks like you have some blemishes'...tell me something I don't know :) Mom went in after me for her facial, and I left to go pick up Eli.
The really nice thing about hte day was that mom and dad came over and spent the afternoon and had dinner with us. Abuela played with Eli for a long time. Somehow his book ended up on his head... He had a GRAND time playing. At one point he was giggling so hard. I've decided Abuela needs to come over every day and make him laugh like that :)

1 comment:

Jennifer McGregor said...

That should read, "Jennifer had so much FUN with Eli!" and "Eli was enjoying CSI". Sorry about that:) But he DID scream when I paused it:)