Just recently I noticed that out of nowhere Eli's eye lashes sprouted out. They are so long, and completely adorable. I recall that I once had long eye lashes, but decided to pull them all out...here's hoping Eli has his father's sence in that area...There are MANY things I did as a child that I hope Eli never does...
He's doing so good. Right now he is taking one of his naps. He takes 3-45 minute naps a day (usually). They aren't long naps, but they are a nice break for me to do important things...like updating my blog (or cleaning the kitchen like I SHOULD be doing...oh well) He is still getting up at 4:30 or 5 each morning to eat, but goes right back to sleep. Lately, however, he is peeing through everything I put on him. It is a little frustrating to get up at 4:30 and not just feed him, but change his entire outfit. Last night he didn't pee through...he waited until this morning when he was dressed for the day, and THEN peed/pooped through everything. Oh well...It gives me a chance to let him wear all of his clothes. Speaking of clothes, he is getting really close to being out of 0-3 month clothes, which is fun. I'm looking forward to some new stuff :)
Ahh...I hear him stirring, so I better wrap it up. Enjoy some pictures, and hopefully a video of him playing...If I can get the video to upload. I've been having significant trouble with that. I took a shorter video, so I am hoping it will work.
Enjoy!
Woo-hoo! It loaded! It's just a silly video of him playing :) He's starting to bat at things and grab at things. Very fun to watch...well, fun for me anyway :)
No comments:
Post a Comment