Friday, April 13, 2012

4.13.2012 Strawberry Shortcake Cookies

I know, I know. It's been almost a month since I last posted. And A LOT has happened. I'm sure I will eventually get around to 'back-posting' (Is that a word?) but I couldn't resist posting these cookies :)
These were made for my niece who loves Strawberry Shortcake.
When I called her on her birthday to wish her a happy birthday, she said that she had not had a birthday party yet...and when I told her I had made her Strawberry Shortcake cookies she said 'Oh, I've had a Strawberry Shortcake party." Apparently she didn't realize that WAS her birthday party :)I got my inspiration from THESE amazing cookies over at sweetsugarbelle.com. It's websites like these that convince me never to sell my cookies-these professionals are way out of my league! I'm content to just make them for my nieces & nephews :)

1 comment:

Jennifer McGregor said...

Well, Rochel, I think your cookies are pretty incredible, too! I'm sure K loved them!!!